This is one of the fasted meals we ever make at home, super easy, and if you buy a double package of ravioli at either Sam’s or Costco, you can just double the whole thing and freeze one. No need to boil ravioli before adding to the dish, just layer it in straight from the package. Please know I subscribe to the “do it until it looks good” theory of cooking.
1 16-18oz package of ravioli
1 28-32oz jar of prepared pasta sauce
1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella
1-2 cups of sliced vegetables, whatever you like
- 1 16-18oz package of ravioli
- 1 28-32oz jar of prepared pasta sauce
- 1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1-2 cups of sliced vegetables, whatever you like
- Preheat over to 350°
- x9 pan, sprayed with cooking spray
- Thinly slice vegetable of your choice.
- Spoon layer of sauce in bottom of pan. Lay down half of the sliced vegetables.
- Next, layer half of the ravioli.
- Sprinkle half of cheese over the ravioli and vegetable, cover with another layer of sauce.
- Repeat layers. sprinkle more cheese on top, you can add some parmesan too if you'd like.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour until browned and bubbly. Let sit for five minutes before cutting into.
- Add a salad and crusty bread and you are good to go!
- To The Homeless Woman in Town - June 18, 2016
- When You’re a Mom, It’s the Little Things - May 10, 2016
- Empty Nest and Living Our Dreams - April 30, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday & the Wonder of WordPress - April 26, 2016
- Between the Lines & Turnaround at 50 – You are Not Alone - April 26, 2016
- Bloggers @ Midlife 2016 Conference - April 20, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 12, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 5, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - March 29, 2016
- Choosing Life with Motorcycle Hair - March 26, 2016