Last year I heard a great Ted talk by Candy Chang about her Before I Die project. I loved her premise of wanting to create thought provoking art that makes us want to rethink how we go out into the world each day.
I was very excited when I was randomly driving through Louisville, Ky and spotted this wall. I made the people I was with stop immediately and add some thoughts to the wall.
When you stand there, it can be overwhelming all the possibilities you could put up there. You can be serious, silly, naughty, reflective. This one didn’t have too much on it. If you look closely someone wrote skinny dip…seriously?! Thats what you’re waiting to do?! Knock that out sister, there is so much more out there to embark on!
The one thing I found in putting it on that wall, I now am intentionally committed to making that thing happen in my life. I wrote it down, put it out in the universe. Intentional. For me, before I die, I want my children to know the depth of my love for them.
Have you ever seen or written on one of these walls? Would love to see your picture!
- To The Homeless Woman in Town - June 18, 2016
- When You’re a Mom, It’s the Little Things - May 10, 2016
- Empty Nest and Living Our Dreams - April 30, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday & the Wonder of WordPress - April 26, 2016
- Between the Lines & Turnaround at 50 – You are Not Alone - April 26, 2016
- Bloggers @ Midlife 2016 Conference - April 20, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 12, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 5, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - March 29, 2016
- Choosing Life with Motorcycle Hair - March 26, 2016