Two of my favorite things; red wine and my white couches! Should they be mutually exclusive? Probably…
Look, I survived three kids, cats and dogs…my furniture did not. It was so exciting to eventually buy the couches and chairs that I wanted, felt like I was finally buying grown up furniture. I actually bought two white couches! So brave and daring! I also have a favorite light colored, down filled chair that is in our living room…it is definitely my spot.
It has lovely, smooth, curved wood arms. I like to ball up in this chair, computer and wine glass in hand. I have convinced myself I can balance my stemless wine glass perfectly on the arm of this chair. My husband always shakes his head at me knowingly. Whatever…I’ve made it work for the past three years…until last night!
Damn it…I hate when he is right…and there to witness it!
The glass began it’s slide down the lovely curved arm. I was able to spot it and grab it! The second my hand hit the glass to make the catch, the entire contents swooshed up and out of the glass and onto me and the chair, as well as onto one of the white couches.
I now need to amend my list of things I love. If you are like me and love red wine and white couches, you may also need to love Folex Instant Carpet Stain Remover (#Afflink). Best product ever..Totally saved the day and my chair!
- To The Homeless Woman in Town - June 18, 2016
- When You’re a Mom, It’s the Little Things - May 10, 2016
- Empty Nest and Living Our Dreams - April 30, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday & the Wonder of WordPress - April 26, 2016
- Between the Lines & Turnaround at 50 – You are Not Alone - April 26, 2016
- Bloggers @ Midlife 2016 Conference - April 20, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 12, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 5, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - March 29, 2016
- Choosing Life with Motorcycle Hair - March 26, 2016