Warning: You may have seen these pictures on my old site. It has taken me forever to redo the pictures in order to move them, so finally moving this post over here!
One of our must have criteria we had when searching for our home almost three years ago was that it had ample space for a garden. Its kind of funny to explain to a real estate agent that the inside is secondary to the livable space outside, but that’s us.
Our property is almost an acre in size. You know how they say, be careful what you wish for, because you may get it? Let me just say, I had no clue how much work we were opening ourselves up for! But it is also an amazing part of our day and I seriously start to itch if I haven’t checked it out in the last 24 hours or so.
Bob is all about the vegetables, I am all about the flowers.
Here are some pictures of the evolving Milam garden…
- To The Homeless Woman in Town - June 18, 2016
- When You’re a Mom, It’s the Little Things - May 10, 2016
- Empty Nest and Living Our Dreams - April 30, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday & the Wonder of WordPress - April 26, 2016
- Between the Lines & Turnaround at 50 – You are Not Alone - April 26, 2016
- Bloggers @ Midlife 2016 Conference - April 20, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 12, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 5, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - March 29, 2016
- Choosing Life with Motorcycle Hair - March 26, 2016