Doing something a little different his month. I will be helping to host a Wonderful Wednesday Linky Party...for my non blogger friends, this means that a selection of other blogs with awesome content will be available at the bottom of my Wednesday post (linked to my post, all linky-like). Scroll through the links below to any of the other sites that catch your eye and give them a little love! And in the meantime, I will share something amazing we had this week!
Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread
I am truly lucky in so many ways…one being that my husband loves to make bread. This weekend he made one of our favorites; Rosemary Focaccia Bread. He’s had this recipe tucked away in our box for years, straight off the bag of flour.
- 1½ cups warm water (110ºF)
- 2¼ teaspoons dry active yeast
- 3½ cups bread flour, sifted
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup warm water and yeast; let stand 10 minutes. In medium bowl, combine sifted flour, 1 tablespoon of rosemary and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 1 cup warm water and 2 tablespoons olive oil; add yeast. Stir in 3 cups flour mixture, 1 cup at a time. Begin kneading dough in bowl, until all flour has been incorporated.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Continue kneading, adding additional ½ cup of flour as needed, until smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes). Place 1 tablespoon oil in large bowl, transfer dough to bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover; let rise until doubled in size (about 1-1½ hours). Punch dough down.
- Coat large baking sheet with ½ teaspoon olive oil. Press dough into a rectangle until about ½-inch thick. Brush dough with additional ½ tablespoon olive oil. Press thumb into dough, creating dimples, every inch or so. Sprinkle remaining ½ tablespoon rosemary and sea salt. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400ºF oven before serving.
If you give it a try, let me know what you think!
Have a great Wednesday!
“Oh My Heartsie Girls “Wonderful” Wednesday’s Linky Party #91:❢ Each Week Our Co-Hosts make the choices for our features always lots of inspiration to share:❢ Your Links Are Seen On 11 blogs this week❢ Pinned -Tweeted and shared to Facebook? Oh My Heartsie Girl & My Co-Hosts Welcome you all❢ ❢ Use The #OMHGWW Hashtag On Your Tweets and will help you Tweet ❢
Did you miss last week :❢:❢ All The Entries Here :❢:❢ “Wonderful Wednesday Party’s, since were anything but wordless…. ♥~ Our Pinterest Board~♥
♥Co-Host Christine Mello / Must Love Home / Why Is My Budget Blowing Up? These are amazingly healthy homemade dog treats – with no sugar like you find in store bought! Just mix, roll, cut and bake! They are Dog tested – Mom approved!! Tw | Bl | In | FB | Pin ♥Co-Host Evija Roberts/ From Evija With Love/Saturday Afternoon Spent at Annie Sloan Workshop Saturday was such a fun day as I got to attend an Annie Sloan workshop! Tw | Bl | G+ | Fb | Pin | In ♥Co-Host Donna Wirthlin / Two Chicks And A Mom / Bench Re-Do / So many people are looking at ways to save money AND be friendly to the environment– what better way than to take a piece you already have and give it a new life! Tw | Bl | Fb | Pin | In ♥Co-Host Ashleigh / Simply Wright / Creamy Bacon & Cauliflower Mash/ A healthy, low carb alternative to mashed potatoes! Fb | G + | Pin | In | Bl ♥Co-Host Tracy / Turnaround at 50 / Writing With Baggage / Each time we release a little of our baggage, let our stuff out into the light of day, we are able to speak from a more authentic place.
♥Co-Host Indah / My Purple World / Risoles – Indonesian Style Rissole/ Time for another Indonesian all-time favorite munchies. And now I have risoles or Indonesian Style rissole, with veggie and chicken filling. Tw | Fb | Pin | In
♥Co-Host Kelly LaFollette /Raising Samuel’s Home-School / Easter Learning & Activities / Easter is a very special time where we decorate eggs, go on Easter egg hunts, and get together with family and friends. Easter is also the time where we proclaim, “He is Risen” and celebrate the resurrection of our Lord, and the promise that is in that. Join my family and me, as we celebrate this special holiday.
Your Co-Hosts Picks From Last Week Co-Host Pick by Christine Ryan of A Sprinkle of This and That / Crystal and Company / Easter Chick Rice Crispy Treats Co-Host Pick Tracy of Turnaround at 50/ The Fab Journey/Mid Life Fitness Mistkes
Co-Host Pick by Donna of Two Chicks and A Mom / Sunny Sweet Days/ St Patrick’s Day Popcorn Co-Host Pick by Susan of Susan B Mead / Busy Being Jennifer/ Easy Mini Instagram Magnets Co-Host Pick by Indah of My Purple World/ Spoonful of Flavor/ Blueberry French Toast Cupcakes Co-Host Pick by Evija Roberts of From Evija With Love Our Peacful Planet /Rug Makeover With Stencil and Paint
♥Disclaimer: When you add your link along with your email, it will be used only to send you an invitation to join us for the party. It also gives Oh My Heartsie Girl or Co-Hosts permission to share your posts, pictures and links if featured in upcoming posts. Any content used will be given proper credit and link-backs will be provided.
This Month The Oh My Heartsie Girls are hosting a $40.00 PayPal Cash Giveaway, it is Open to US and Canada & Ends 3/31 Enter Often ⇒Rafflecopter ⇐ And I Would Love To Have You Join Me To Co-Host Wordless Wednesday-No Pressure⇒ ⌊Read More ⌋ But Now…..Let’s Party!! And Open for a Week! Share Your recipes, reviews ,crafts, home decor, fashion posts, jewelry, paper crafts and YES, Linky Parties and Giveaways. And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few of Our Features
:❢:❢ Click Here To Be Notified When Party Starts Each Week Unsubscribe Anytime:❢:❢
But Now…..Let’s Party!! …..[
- To The Homeless Woman in Town - June 18, 2016
- When You’re a Mom, It’s the Little Things - May 10, 2016
- Empty Nest and Living Our Dreams - April 30, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday & the Wonder of WordPress - April 26, 2016
- Between the Lines & Turnaround at 50 – You are Not Alone - April 26, 2016
- Bloggers @ Midlife 2016 Conference - April 20, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 12, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - April 5, 2016
- Wonderful Wednesday - March 29, 2016
- Choosing Life with Motorcycle Hair - March 26, 2016